small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
I just went on The Last Story for 2 hours 50 minutes and I regret. It was fun but I could’ve spent my time doing something more productive probably.
I joined this online party of two and we tried fighting a Muruk for about five billion times (ok maybe 6 idk) and it was fruitless wow. But then we beat another boss and went back to the muruk and yeah if I say everything that happened this post would be so dull it’d put watching paint dry to shame.
I didn’t bring my glasses out with me today, and I feel somewhat more relaxed.
Being able to see clearly feels a bit like a burden, ignorance is bliss?
ambedo n. a kind of melancholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details—raindrops skittering down a window, tall trees leaning in the wind, clouds of cream swirling in your coffee—which leads to a dawning awareness of the haunting fragility of life